Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 February 2012

House Mouse Gift Tag - 1st February

Morning!


More of my 'makes' from last week, but this time not cards...just lately I have rediscovered gift tags..elaborate ones..and am trying to make some in between cards...they can take a while to create and something I would like to try, but haven't had the time yet is ATC cards..who knows what this year will bring!


Today, I am sharing with you a House Mouse Tag  I made...hope you like it!



The tag was die cut using the two largest dies from Spellbinders Labels Four Small; the smaller die was coloured with tattered rose distress ink; I stamped a little mouse element from the Birthdays stamp set, coloured with Promarkers and cut him out. He is fixed to the tag with Pinflair glue to give a bit of dimension. The ribbon is vintage red and the roses I made thanks to a splendid Sue Wilson tutorial, which you can find on her Particraft Blog (see my link) or creativeexpressionsdesigns.wordpress.com where it has been uploaded as a workshop tutorial..these were my first attempt using this particular method and I was pretty pleased with them..more practice needed!

I have also made a little box for later in the week,
Bye for now,
Carole X

No comments:

Post a Comment