Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Pretty Sweet Girl - 8th February

Morning,


Another twisted easel...I made a few at at the same time...sometimes you are in the mood aren't you?


The image of the little girl is from the Polkadoodles 'Pretty Sweet' cd. I printed her and coloured her with a mixture of promarkers and flexmarkers, adding a tiny bit of Cosmic Shimmer twinkles to the roses.


I had the pink polkadot paper in my stash box, but I think it was originally printed from a Polkadoodles cd, the card behind the girl is again from the desert blooms pad. I die cut the girl using a Spellbinders Grand Ovals die and shaded the edge with Spun Sugar distress ink. The greeting is another from my stash, but originally from a Polkadoodles cd.


The ribbon is from my ribbon box and is really pretty with a vintage look to it. For some reason I am going through a phase where I like to let ribbon hang off the edge of the card, just like the look of it!
Thanks for visiting!
Carole X





No comments:

Post a Comment