Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Simple Rose - 15th February

Hello!


Today's card is a very simple, any occasion card but I hope you like it!
I started with a 6x6 blank, which I covered with some green heavyweight scrapbooking paper (from stash) with a vintage floral design. Although the paper was 'pre-distressed' I added some Shabby Shutters distress ink around the edges.




The greeting was printed on white card, which was again edged with Shabby Shutters. Again apologies for the photo..I promise you that it's on the card straight! I made the rose from some thin card from my scrapbooking stash using the Spiral Blossom One die and used leaves from Creative Expressions, to which I sewed a few green bugle beads.


Carole X

3 comments:

  1. Love Spiral Blossoms One! Lovely card and such pretty green colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Christine, much appreciated X

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, love the flower!x

    ReplyDelete