Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Teen boys - 21st February

Morning all,


This card was a commission and one of those that was out of my comfort zone, primarily because it was for a teen and a male!!! However, I will not be defeated and was actually pleased with the final card...






Firstly I covered an 8x8 card with paper from a pad of quite funky papers aimed at mens' cards, that I was given for Christmas. The images are digi-decoupage and apologies, but at this moment I can't remember the site I bought it from..when I find out I will amend this post. I liked the images - Techie Teens and decided it would be  a useful one to buy. I printed the two standing boys on card and cut them out into the Grand Scalloped Nesties die, which I shaded with Weathered Wood distress ink. I then cut another, the same shape in silver mirror card. The seated lad was cut out separately and added to the front using sticky pads to give some lift. The greeting was cut with my cricut and I glittered it up by using some Spray and Sparkle over it. The final card had another tag with the boy's name on it as well, but I photographed before adding it.


This was a fun card and I will be using these images on cards to sell at craft fairs as well.


Carole X

No comments:

Post a Comment