Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Angel of the Sea - 14th March

Hello!


I hope you liked my Garden Angel yesterday, today's hangs on the bathroom door and she's a little bit of fun! This angel was made from a doll pattern and the material for the wings was dyed with tea. I sewed the hair on with brown embroidery thread and drew on her face with a very fine art pen. The shirt and pantaloons were all made from some fat square fabric in my fabric box. The life buoy is made from the same material as the doll, but painted and stiffened with acrylic paint, as were the stripey legs and black shoes. A cute and fun way to display that this is the bathroom, I think!


Tomorrow I have one last sewn project before I return to cards...and this will be the one that hangs on my craft room door!


Carole X




1 comment:

  1. Love the little life belt so cute carole well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete