Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 March 2012

Troublemaker 2 - Thursday 29th March

Morning!


This is a variation on a previous post, in which the same stamp was used (and there is one more to come later in the week).


The stamp is 'Troublemaker'  by Kenny K (from Whimsy Stamps)  and I just love it because it's suitable for any pre-teen/early teen girl. This is an 8x8 card, which I first covered with black card and then matted and layered with bright the green polka dot from stash. The dark green  polka dot is Coredinations 'Tilly Dot' paper, which I sanded to raise the dots. I cut a strip for the centre of the card and added a strip of teal vintage ribbon.

I coloured the girl with Promarkers (colours listed below) and die cut on Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles, shading the edges with Faded Denim distress ink and adding a few flowers from stash.


To finish off I cut another strip from the Coredinations paper and punched the edge with a Martha Stewart Punch.I added a few co-ordinating diamantes. I also cut 2 shapes from Spellbinders Teardrop Circles and added a greeting. Final touches: a bow with a button from stash and a little hint of Cosmic Sparkle.


Promarkers used:


Skin: Ivory, blush, baby pink (lips0
Hair: Cinnamon, Chestnut, Caramel, Ivory
Ice-cream: Cocoa, vanilla, baby pink
Hoodie: Turquoise, Marine, Soft Green, Silver
Jeans: Denim, Sky
Trainers: Ice Grey 2, Ice Grey 4, Silver
Grass: Leaf Green, Grass 




Thanks for stopping by and thanks for leaving comments, I very much appreciate them,
Carole X

No comments:

Post a Comment