Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 April 2012

Easter Chick - Saturday 7th April

Hello and hope you had a lovely Good Friday! 


We had Tom's parents, brother and cousin over for our annual brunch...we had lovely hot cross buns, bagels, I made mini yorkshire puds and chic chip muffins and we had home made bread and lots of other Easter treats...it was a super day!


Today's card is an Easter themed Easel card...featuring the lovely little hen I had free in Craft Stamper magazine a few months ago. I love this little stamp, but I always seem to end up colouring it in the colours of our Bluebelle hen, Buffy.


She's getting on now, she's 5 years old, but although we've had a few vet visits lately and she's slowed down with a sprained leg, she's one tough chick and also very beautiful. I won't explain the makings of the card today, but hope you like it!


Carole X



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Easter card Carole what a lovely card I love it , the colours are beautiful.
    Have a nice Easter Sunday and Monday Hugs Elaine
    PS love the pink one below , glad you all had a nice get together.

    ReplyDelete