Total Pageviews

Friday 2 November 2012

New Home Card - Friday 2nd November

Good Morning Friends!

I hope you are all well and looking forward to another crafty day! At last I have a day with no work, housework is (mostly) done and I can try and do some crafty catching up!

Today's card is a moving house card made with this cute little stamp from Lili of the Valley.

It's a simple little  6x6 card, for which I chose shades and patterns of blue. The image was stamped with Memento ink and coloured with Promarkers, then die cut using Spellbinders Grand Labels 23 (the smallest die). I shaded the edges of the die and the card with Broken China distress ink and finished off with embellishments from my stash box...simples!


That's it for today friends...I have to go and do some crafting! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments, which are always appreciated!

Carole X

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little image Carole and love the blue colour. It always looks so fresh to me. Enjoy your day!! Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love cute and sweet Carole and this is no exception. The colours are fab. Love it!! Enjoy your Friday and your crafty catching up. Love Christine H xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole,
    I love the colours on this card. I have never been a fan of blue but since blogging and looking at everyone's creations I find my mind has been changed about the colour. The stamped image is so sweet and beautifully
    coloured in. I really like that labels 23 too.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Carol,
    I love this, the images are so cute, the colours great and beautifully put together.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do love that LOTV image and you have coloured it so beautifully, love the card and the lovely felt flower. Sorry I have been missing, trying to do a catch-up. A x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole - sorry I haven't been by much but I have finally finished my card and posted it!! I must say I love this card - that image made me giggle and is just right (and different) for a new home card. Love the colours.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete