Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 December 2012

Good Morning My Blog Friends,

I'm going to make this my last post before Christmas, we are at my inlaws for lunch today and tomorrow will be spent preparing for the family to arrive for lunch with us on Christmas Day.

So I want to wish you all a very very Happy Christmas and thank you so much for following me and commenting. I really do appreciate every one of you for joining me on my crafty journey. Starting a blog is one of the best things I ever did as far as crafts are concerned. I have been dabbling in all kinds of art and craft since I was  child, but writing a regular blog, 'meeting' all you lovely fellow crafters and visiting your blogs and seeing all your fabulous creations has helped me 'grow' in my own work and in confidence - so thank you!

Crafters are lovely people and being part of this creative community is just wonderful and long may we continue to 'grow' together!

Before I sign off with my Christmas Wishes, a few little 'makes' to share...

I meant to post this decorated bottle weeks ago and somehow forgot!






It's a bottle I had saved with the idea of decorating and decided to use a Dreamweaver Christmas Tree stencil with mica powders..it was a first time and a bit of an experiment, but I was fairly pleased with the result.







Below are a couple of close ups of my desk after I'd finished gift wrapping Friday..sorry the photos are so bad, but by the time I'd finished it was getting dark and yesterday, it just didn't get light!

I made the Holly tag, using a plain tag that already had the greeting printed on it: I inked the edges and cut out some holly from green card. I then inked the leaves with Pine Needles distress ink  and added some Peeled Paint Stickles and gems.


I've made quite a few tags this year from the 2010 Spellbinders Ornament die and the poinsettia..this time I added a few beads and little bells when tying it to the present.



 My last Christmas card of 2012, little House Mice enjoying the snow...





Wishing you all the Merriest of Christmases and a Very Happy New Year...hoping you get any crafty presents you've been hoping for too! I look forward to all your future creations!

I'll see you in a few days!

Love, Hugs and Very Best Wishes,
Carole XX


8 comments:

  1. Good Morning Carol,
    Oh! Wow! everything looks so good!
    Loving the bottle, the parcels all look fantastic, beautifully wrapped and the "Card" well that just says it all!!!
    Merry Christmas

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully wrapped gifts. I hope you have a lovely Christmas Carole, and I look forward to seeing lots of crafty stuff next year. My goodness, can't believe next year is only next week!!!!! Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole, thank you so much for sharing your crafty creations with us, the bottle is fabulous and you clearly enjoy wrapping presents (as I do) and they look amazing - too nice to open, in fact! The House Mouse card is so sweet too. Merry Christmas! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole

    I love your preparations for Christmas .. .. and especially the holly wrapping paper and your matching tags! Just lovely.

    I wish you and your family a very special Christmas and a happy 2013. Thank you for sharing all your creations and for the lovely comments you leave on my blog.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! those tags look gorgeous and such a lovely card- great colours too.
    *** Merry Christmas *** to you and your family,
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole, beautifully wrapped gifts and a lovely bottle, love what you have done with it! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Day! Merry Christmas!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carole - just popping by a few blogs to wish you a Happy New Year - hope you are enjoying today. I love your recent creations and the bottle especially!!! Here's to a great crafty 2013.

    Big crafty hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great makes! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and wishing you a great New Year! It is Gary Barlow day at Newcastle City Hall tomorrow! (scream!!!) Expect lots of Gary themed, photos, videos, layouts, mini books, calendars, cards in the coming days (lol). Best of the season, jenxxx

    ReplyDelete