Total Pageviews

Friday 21 December 2012

Molly Bloom Christmas - Friday 21st December

Good Morning Blog Friends!

Well here we are at the shortest day..and it could well be even shorter than anticipated if the prophecies are correct! Somehow though, I suspect we'll all be back blogging tomorrow :)

Today I am off to get my pre-Christmas hair-do and I'm sure the salon will be buzzing with Christmas spirit, so I'm looking forward to an hour or so of actually relaxing!

Today's festive offering is a double...two cards I made recently using a Molly Blooms stamp I had free with a magazine...I actually thought I had already uploaded them but had a quick check back and don't seem to have shared them before.



I won't go into too much detail today,if you'll forgive me - I have to be out of the house by 9pm and didn't get a chance to write it up last night as planned!

Both were coloured with Promarkers and feature Spellbinders Snowflake and my favourite poinsettia die, with all paper and embellishments from stash.

Thanks for stopping and looking..and please do comment, I love to read them! I'll be back tomorrow with my design team card for the new Emergency Crafters Challenge,

Have a lovely crafty day all!
Carole X

3 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards using Molly Bloom Carole. I actually bought the Molly Bloom Christmas magazine full of goodies - and barely looked at it.Ah well, there's always next year - unless the prediction is true LOL! HAve a good day. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUch cute cards Carole...love the Molly Bloom images which you have coloured beautifully, love your embellishments too. Enjoy your relaxation at the hairdressers...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole, I love your cards today, Molly Bloom looks lovely on both and I love that sentiment on the first card - very useful. The poinsettia looks gorgeous on both cards too. Hope you had a relaxing time at the hairdressers (if the world does not end, that is). Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete