Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Pastel Heart - Tuesday 29th January

Hello Friends,

First of all, welcome to my new follower, Dee..thank you so much for choosing to join in my little piece of craft space! Thank you also for your comments on yesterday's post...when I set out to make the card I had no idea that it was going to take hours and hours to make, so glad you all seemed to like it!

Today is a simple little card, which was made in minutes and was inspired by a card in Indigo Blu's gallery.


 I covered a  6x6 card blank with dark red textured card and then stamped the Indigo Blu 'Love is" heart on a piece of sticky note paper to make a mask, which I placed in the centre of a square of white card.

I then stamped a script design randomly around the mask with Wild Honey distress ink (the stamp is from Vintage Labels by Sam Poole). I ran the heat tool over the stamping to make sure it was dry and then I inked it all over with a mix of Victorian Velvet and Spun Sugar distress inks.




To finish off I inked the stamp with purple, pink and green Colourbox inks and stamped the insert with the same inks, but very faintly so that I could stamp the sentiment across it...and that's all folks!



Thanks for stopping by,
Carole X


9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Carole, love all the stamping. Very well thought out design, makes me with my limited stamping experience feel I could try this,

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Carol
    I really like this, not being a stamper this appeals to me, not to many elements to cope with.
    Love the colours and your layout.
    Have a great day

    Patricia. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUch a lovely card Carole..lovely your stamping and your pastel colours...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and gentle card Carole. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Carole, this has a soft muted feel to it, lovely!
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love that Indigo Blu heart stamp Carole and it looks anything but a simple card - it is a real beauty. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very cute card and I love all colors that you chose to do it! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I love the touch inside... might lift that one! jenx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carole

    Oh I am loving this one very much.

    Beautiful inside and out!!

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete