Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 January 2013

Summer Dreams!...Thursday 10th January

Good Morning Blog Friends,

WOW to WOYWW! It was so nice to have visits from other crafters yesterday...I will make sure to visit your blogs too! And a big welcome to my new follower...thank you!

This is a little card I made at the weekend when I was trying to fit in some time to play with some crafty Christmas presents...



This is a small (6x6) shaped card: I inked the edges and die-cut the window using the Spellbinders Heartfelt Creations Decorative Chateau Gate die. I've had the die for ages, but the matching stamp from Heartfelt Creations was a Christmas Present. Once I had the die cut, I placed it on the front of the card and then cut the window shape to match.

The image was stamped on a separate piece of card because I was colouring it with Promarkers  and it would bleed through the back. I just cut it to size when I placed it. To finish off I just added the gems, ribbon and button. A simple little card to look ahead to summer days..hopefully!

Thanks for stopping by!
 Carole X

7 comments:

  1. Wow Carole this is fabulous live everything about it

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole,
    Such a pretty card, I love the image and the colouring is great.
    I have so much on my wish list, it could be a kitchen roll, lol.
    Have a great day.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Carole.I really love it. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fab card, super window scene and I love the design and embellishing. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely image and a lovely die Carole go together to make such a beautiful card. Glad you enjoyed joining in at WOYWW, I have made lots of friends through it and the beauty of it is you don't have to join in each week. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good evening Carol,
    I know I commented on this card from my iPad, modern technology.....................!!!!
    I just love everything about it, the design and that beautiful scene.

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stamped image Carole to complete a very pretty card!xx

    ReplyDelete