Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 January 2013

WOYWW 190- Wednesday 23rd January

Good afternoon friends and fellow WOYWWers!

How did I forget it was Wednesday, or I would have saved this morning's post for tomorrow! Anyway, here I am back for another WOYWW week....this is where we show our desks and what's happening on them once a week. You can find out all about this by visiting Julia at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk

So this my desk this afternoon...a mess as usual! One completed project: the Valentine Card. I have  been tweaking this project for next week's workshop, which has the romance theme and it's also going to be a DT card (ssssh); there are also some pieces for another project, which has a time theme and  I am still working on..and that's about it for today apart from lots of ink and stamped images ready and waiting to be used!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll look forward to checking out some more desks this week :)

Carole X

11 comments:

  1. I love the Valentines card on your desk...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have a look at other people's desks to see what they are creating, you inspired me to join in this week!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very busy looking desk, Carole. I love your Valentine card.
    Carol,x #64

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy WOYWW. Such a busy desk. Gorgeous card. Ali x #93

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful card Carole, I bet that goes down well in your class. Like the beginning of your time piece too, especially those Roman Numerals. I enjoy seeing where you work! Happy WOYWW, Anne x #57

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great workspace and a very beautiful card for Valentines. Love the colouring you have used on the card.
    Ria #92

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carole, Lovely Valentines Card, it looks really special. Happy WOYWW Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good evening Carol, lots going on there,
    Love the valentines card must be for someone very special!!!

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carole,
    I love this idea of showing whats on your desk and what you have been working on too. Might just join in next week.
    Fabulous work desk lots of creating going on there especially your card, which is very lovely.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Carole

    Loving the look of your valentine card .. .. such a gorgeous colour.

    Lots of lovely goodies on your desk!!!

    Have a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete