Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 May 2013

WOYWW 207 - Wednesday 22nd May

Good Morning Friends and WOYWWers!


Well it's that day again - that's great for two reasons..no work and it's the day that courtesy of Julia over at Stamping Ground, we get to spill the beans about what's lurking on our craft desks to anyone who cares to take a peak! If you want to take part or find out more, just click here and you'll be whisked right over there!

I've been having a quick blog hop catch up around those of you I follow today, it's turned into a busy week and Tom's been getting home later from work, so I've not had the time to blog or comment..of course, today our internet connection is playing up..so if my comment didn't get left or indeed it appears twice..my apologies, even as I write I am not sure it will post!

I also found out yesterday that I was a prize winner on Barb Cady's blog..what a lovely surprise and thank you Barb! The prize is a blank journal and as I love altered art, what a perfect prize..I will make sure that this piece takes priority and shared. Please do hope over to Barbara's Craft Room to see her beautiful and inspirational work!

My desk is not very inspiring this week, but I haven't been able to participate for a few weeks, so..just felt the need :)


So what am I up to today? Well to begin with the sneak peak at the back, I'm going to finish off my Sunday Stampers project for this week (hopefully to post later today)..then I am gathering all my bits for this month's Tim's Challenge and after that it's back to the commissions I have to get made. So no extra time for the art part pieces I am so desperate to get going on!

The black and white card to the left is a sneak peak of one I have been working on for a future workshop project...

Well off to make those cards and tag, hope you all have a happy WOYWW day!

Love and Hugs,
Carole  X

9 comments:

  1. Looks very intresting stamps on your desk Carole..will look forward to seeing what you produce

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy desk... I can see a little creation lurking :) These stamps look interesting too:)...., It's nice to see what others are up to in there crafty places!! I think I might join you all and share my messy work space x
    Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole, I am so late today, been out most of the day. Love your Timmy rubons, I only found one of the designs so far but love it. Really like the look of your SS project too, have nearly finished mine. The sneak peek of the black and white card looks lovely too. Hope you have had a good crafty day. Happy WOYWW, Anne x #54

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole, congrats on your win. Interesting cards and goodies on your desk, will look forward to seeing your creations!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you find some time to make those projects you want to. April #131

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole

    Well done on your win .. .. and contrary to your post I think your photograph looks very inspirational. Those sneaky peeks at your projects alone look gorgeous .. .. let alone the scrummy stamps you have on show!

    Hope you managed to get everything done that you wanted to.

    It was the first time I had seen Evita. I watched "some" of the film before we went but the disc had a fault and we gave up on it!! Have to say the stage version was far better!!

    Hope you have a good day today.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow batman, your card is stunning, yes I took a sneak peek at today's posting too. LOVE all that layering. Love the hens taking a dust bath, sounds like country living at it's best! I hope you got a chance to vote for me: http://www.genuinelyjanestudios.com/genuinelyblog/ If you have, then I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and if you haven't, well, I sure would appreciate it ♥ waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandee ! Yes I've given you my vote! X

      Delete