Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 July 2013

Workshop Photos - Saturday 13th July

Good Morning Friends,


I'm a little later than usual to share photos from the latest Out of the Blue Craft Group, I'm afraid that still suffering a little with my neck/shoulder and with it being so hot, my craft room and computer got ignored yesterday, although thanks to the iPad I was able to visit most of your blogs whilst keeping the hens company in the garden!

Again, I was thrilled with all the variations on the original idea - and all of them absolutelybrilliant..one of my ladies even made a matching tag....













I think they all really capture the vintage feel to the stamped image don't you? Fabulous!

Have a great Saturday everyone, it's supposed to be a hot one here, so I hope the sun is shining where you are too!

Love,
Carole X

8 comments:

  1. Your ladies have come up trumps again Carole with these stunning creations. I really love that border in the background - looks a bit like a torn notebook (?) - gives a wonderful shabby chic look. Hope your neck improves soon - it has gone on long enough now! I bet the hens enjoyed your company though. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, yes the background looks great - it was just paper with a script print, very effective inked up! Carole X

      Delete
  2. Hi Carole,
    super creations by your ladies. They have all put their own individual stamp on each one. Great idea the last one. It still amazes me when you give a few peeps the same items to craft with how every ones ideas are all so different.
    I do hope your neck and shoulder improves soon. Try rubbing some Lavender oil where you get the pain, or Olabs Oil is good too for rubbing in where you have pain. Maybe that might help.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous cards your ladies created Carole...wish I was there to join in the fun

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice time spend with crafters! no better than this right?. Thanks for sharing with of of us your experience!
    keep in touch!
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Carol, another super selection of cards from your talented group.
    You can do far more with that stamp than I thought. Love the matching Tag as well.
    I might just have another look at that stamp.
    Hope you neck is a bit better, nothing worse than pain no matter where it is.
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole - these are really great cards and you are so right about them capturing the vintage feel. I love the fact that they all look so unique. Great tag as well.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i like those! very vintage... would be nice on a scrapbook page I think! Have a jolly week, jenx

    ReplyDelete