Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 September 2013

Christimas decorations: Sunday 15th September

Hello Friends


We had a super day yesterday.., cable cars, Golden Gate 
Bridge & Park.. We walked
MILES! I have tried to upload some photos but no luck as yet.. darn phone & iPad!


Today we are having brunch with my auntie and cousins, so we will have a really great time catching up, I know it! My auntie lives with her daughter  Sandy and family in the City, we aren't staying with them this time, because Sandy's son and daughter-in-law are living with them as well, whilst they look for an apartment. Sandy and Jim live in one of those lovely Victorian style houses  that you often see in movies set here and there would have been plenty of room, but we decided to do our own thing and opt for the hotel.

I made some wooden tree decorations for all my relatives and I'm going to share them with you over the week - most of the basic wooden shapes are from Indigo Blu and others I got at Ally Pally last year.

The above was painted and then stamped using the stag stamp I've been using of late. I added a die cut poinsettia and satin ribbon. 
This bauble was painted red and then stamped with flitterglu. I used a flourish stamp and stamped randomly before adding gilding flakes.

Bye for now,
Love,
Carole X

7 comments:


  1. So glad you are having a wonderful time, we are off to Canada in a couple of weeks to see husbands family, like you we are going to stay in hotels rather with family members.
    Love these gifts they are gorgeous.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole,
    these are very beautiful. I love the idea of these, and would love to make some of them.
    Glad you are enjoying your hols, it sound really fabulous.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole, love your gorgeous hangings, those gilding flakes are wonderful. Good to hear that you are having a lovely time. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful hangings Carole and such a lovely idea

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to hear you got there safely & having a good time. Lovely decorations, I'm sure your family will love them.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole,
    Love your decorations, very pretty. Sounds like you are having a great time.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol,
    Glad you are enjoying your trip.
    Great Baubles, love what you done with them.
    I have a few of these shapes lingering needing to be decorated, really should get round to doing it.

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete