Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Christmas Baubles 3 - Tuesday 17th September

Hello Friends, how are  you all? I'm hoping the weather back home in the UK hasn't turned too autumnal! 

Yesterday(Monday) I finally managed to post a couple of photos from San Francisco, but couldn't manage to get some of me with my family up, so I'm trying again! Hopefully they will be at the end of the post...they may not be though...it's a real pain blogging on myipad or even worse, phone!

It was our last day in the beautiful city of San Francisco today & once again we did loads! We took an early cable car into the centre( after all these years I could still ride them all day!), hit the shops.. Oh man, I thought the Westfield Centres in London were fantastic, until we went to this one! We had lunch in The Cheesecake Factory & then walked that off right back to the Bay Bridge, from where we took a tram back to our hotel. I am actually writing the Monday evening before we go out to catch the sunset!

Tomorrow we collect the hire car and head off on our journey down the coast.


These  are the last of the baubles I decorated for gifts. 
The first one was painted blue; I then stamped the snowman (Indigo Blu) and coloured him with inktense pencils. 



                                       
The second  and third ones are House-Mouse stamps coloured in the same way...I have to say these were a lot of fun to make!

Thanks for stopping by,
Love and Hugs,
Carole X
Me with my auntie Dorothy& Tom with my  other family members Sandy & Jim

6 comments:

  1. Hi Carole, love the baubles, very cute!. Lovely photos of you & Tom with your family, sounds like you're having a great time. Weather here is a bit blustery, bit rainy now & then & the temperature has definitely taken a bit of a dip.
    Looking forward to your next instalment!
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you continue to enjoy your holiday Carole. Lovely to see family members again! Great baubles. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! The photos worked, well done, very impressive that you can upload to your blog like that! Love the baubles again today, those House Mouse images are just delightful! Cold, wet and very windy here, you are definitely in the right place...... Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole,
    fab Christmas Baubles. Love the designs on each of them.
    Now you are one very clever lady to upload photos on to your blog from your hols. I have only just learnt to do the here thing on my blog, and it was sooooooooo easy I feel ashamed of myself for not realizing it before.
    Have a wonderful day on your hols. Have a safe journey up the coast.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore House Mouse stamps, they are just the cutest!! Great family pics! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are adorable tags, great family photos too...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete