Total Pageviews

Friday 13 September 2013

Halloween DT Card - Friday 13th September

Good morning friends,

Firstly an apology! My post scheduled for Saturday popped up early, so I have rescheduled.. sorry if you happened to see it during the short time it was there ...


Well today's the day and looking at the date, I'm glad we're not superstitious....a quick post and card today..thought this was quite apt!


I had planned a page layout of our road trip but with packing and Penny hen problems again at the last minute, I had a change of plan.


Instead a quick card from a fabulous Halloween image from Nicecrane designs..check out all the vintage gorgeousness on the site! I usually concentrate on colouring the digi stamps for my design team posts, but this time it really had to be a quick card and I wanted to show that by taking an image and embellishing it with buttons, a card is made!

I matted and layered the image on black and orange card and embossed the background with an embossability folder, which I then sprayed with silver cosmic shimmer missed. I added a double bow, some bakers twine and a pumpkin ribbon from stash.


Normally at this time of year I would be bombarding you with Halloween cards, but this year there just hasn't been time...keep calling by though because I will have a Halloween 'make' to share over the next week.


Well by the time you read this, we should be in our Virgin Atlantic plane somewhere 'up there'..but I have posts scheduled and will post extra photos if I can!


Take care all,

Love and Hugs,

Carole

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carole, I did see the post and commented too! Love this Nicecrane image, it is a beautiful Halloween card. Hope your flight is on time, with no delays. Have a wonderful trip. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image for a quick card, love that cute pumpkin button too!
    Safe journey
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing , Carole,,,, love the colorful bow,,,,OMG,,,,,waht a funny and creative card with my Halloween Pict,,,,,,very well done,,,,,my friend,.

    ReplyDelete