Total Pageviews

Monday 14 October 2013

Trick or Cheese - Monday14th October

Hello Friends,


I hope you all had a good weekend, without the nasty rain we had all day yesterday - oh well, once we had returned from our Sunday family visits in the afternoon, it was good for a little crafting.

 I made a card to go with the House Mouse wreath I posted yesterday...this was actually inspired by  design suggestion on the stamp packet -just my 'take' on it (I'm afraid Mr Mojo is still being a bit shy!) 


The backing papers I used were from Graphic 45's Steampunk Halloween. I used the trick or cheese stamp, coloured with Promarkers and cut out some holes at the side where he's nibbled the cheese (this was the design idea that I saw and liked).

I matted and layered on black card and the little pumpkin is a Spellbinders die on which I drew the Jack O' Lantern face.

Thanks for stopping by!

Love and Hugs,
Carole X

9 comments:

  1. I love this little house mouse in his Halloween costume. Great card to match the wreath. Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole,
    love house mouse images, great card to go with the wreath from yesterday.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that fun image and how clever to add the cut out 'eaten' bits, it looks wonderful. It will look amazing with the wreath. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an adorable halloween card Carole...love the little mouse

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole,
    great card, and image today. Isn't he the cutest in that chunk of cheese. Fab design too
    Lots of love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card with the cute House-Mouse image on it.
    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very cute stamp and I love how you used it in the last post too. Lovely to have a cheery Halloween card for a change! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love everything about this oh! so! cute card.
    I love that image it is so funny
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh blimey Carole - I am sitting chortling away at this one - you know what I am like with these stamps!!! This is a corker - I don't think I will ever tire of the expressions on the mousey faces. This is a beautiful layout as well.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete