Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 December 2013

Christmas CAS cards - Thursday 5th December

Hello Friends!

I can't believe it's Thursday already, I have no idea where the time is going at the moment!  Yesterday I decided to sit down and write the CAS cards I had made...there were more than 50 - it took ages  and I still need to make about 20 more of them, plus more than 10 'special' ones and the last few family very special ones...that does it, next year I carry on making Christmas cards all year, lol I say that every year!

I also finished putting up the decorations yesterday, so the house is now looking like a bit of a 'winter wonderland'...I just love the twinkly lights!

This is just a quick post before I head off to work...


The photo is of my CAS card designs I used for the majority of my Christmas cards: they are all 5x5 or 6x6 and although all of these in the photo have backing papers, most were just plain white with glitter, ribbon and a topper.

The papers are all from Pink Petticoat, as are the digi stamps: I coloured some of the stamps with pencils and some with chalks. They are small and easy to colour and I hadn't used my chalks in a very long time, so that was fun!  I used a mixture of a scalloped circle punch, Spellbinders dies and just plain tearing with my hands to create the toppers.

Well off to battle a very windy morning soon..getting the hens up and then off to work!

See you all later and have a good day! Thanks so much for stopping by,

Love and hugs,

Carole Z X

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Carole and very cute! Where has the time gone? I made a Xmas cards back in Aug for HC and now am struggling to get back into making more. I think I will have to go for CAS ones this year also!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brillent Carole. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Carole, love the white and cute theme.
    I have been doing the same thing today.

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They may be CAS but they are all beautiful, love the little penguin one especially. Still not got the decorations up, nor made many cards, I may just have to bite the bullet and buy some this year............I said I would never do that, but needs must, when the devil drives....... Hope the winds were not too bad, a lot of roads were closed near us. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look absolutely great Carole. I am really CAS now.Must start to write mine now - not a task I'm looking forward to! Hugs Christine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Carole,
    A great set of cute cards.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carole,
    Gorgeous CAS cards - love the cute little images!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete