Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 December 2013

Playing Rudolph Games!- Sunday 8th December

Good Morning Friends,

Today's card is another House Mouse creation - I love these little meeces all through the year, but I seem to be having a proper 'House Mouse' Christmas this year and have been making lots of cards with the festive images!A lot of this is thanks to the CDs that Joanna Sheen has produced in partnership with House Mouse Designs:stamping is my first love, but there are so many stamps that having CDs with so many images and papers as an option has been a great addition to my House Mouse collection...watch out there will be plenty more here before Christmas!

Today however, I have used a stamp; I  love this fun stamp! It is quite large  and was also lovely to colour - I used Promarkers. To finish I added Wow! embossing glitter, which I heat dried to give a thick coating.



The card is 7x7: I've made quite a few in this side lately and I like it, not too big or too small! The backing paper is by Pink Petticoat and I matted and layered with  red card and silver mirri card.To finish I tied with candy stripe bakers twine and added a button and bells.


For the inside I used a greeting from Pink Petticoat and added another little House Mouse stamped image.

I'd like to enter this card in the House Mouse and Friends challenge

"It's beginning to look like Christmas" Challenge HMFMC159



Sorry the photos aren't brilliant...hate the lack of daylight this time of year!

Thanks for stopping by and hoping you are all have a great weekend!

Love and Hugs,
Carole X

11 comments:

  1. Carole, I love this image (just got it myself- can't wait to ink it up) and you did such a great job with it. In looking at this image with your background paper and your beautiful blue sponging, it makes me feel like it is cold outside. Very real looking! Love the twine,button and the bells are a real fun touch. The inside is just as lovely as the outside. Enjoy your day. Thanks you so much for playing along with us here at House Mouse & Friends this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super little Christmas card Carole and the image is so sweet. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I have said before I to love the House Mouse designs, and your card is beautiful. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is just so, so cute Carole, you have coloured it so beautifully too. Love the little one inside too and the backing paper is lovely too, with a wonderful cool feeling to it. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful image making a fantasticly festive Card.
    Wonderful colouring and a great design, I love it all.

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the most precious stamp. Love how you colored it up and the design and colors you chose are
    so nice. thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a super cute image Carole fabulous card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely card and you have painted it so well. Lucky person that receives this! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Carole, fabulous papers and I love your beautifully colouing of the sweet image!!!

    Thanks for playing along with House Mouse & Friends challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete