Total Pageviews

Friday 16 May 2014

Pretty in Pink, Sunday Stampers week 307 - Friday 16th May

Hello Friends,

I had one of those infuriating craft days today, when everything I attempted ended in disaster! Mr Mojo had decided to take a day off just when I had the chance to craft all day and really needed him here!

It was a lovely day though wasn't it? I did go outside this afternoon and do a bit of work on the old chair that I've been working on out in the craft summerhouse. Actually I finished it, there isn't much to show for all my painting and waxing, but I will post it one day soon!

Today it's time for  Sunday Stampers, for fill deets head over to Hels Sheridan's blog..this week Hels set the theme to include pink in our projects and after several dire attempts with various stamps, this is the tag I made...



I inked the tag all around the edges using Picked Raspberry and Tea Dye distress inks and then I stamped  tiny flowers (Majestix stamps) all around, again using Picked Raspberry.

The butterfly stamp is by Lavinia- I stamped  it directly on to the tag (more Picked Raspberry) and heat embossed clear. Then I stamped it again on to white card,heat embossed and added glitter. Finally I stamped it twice on to acetate. I heat embossed using WOW! Embossing powder for lots of sparkle and cut the butterfly out and glued to the tag.

To finish off, I glittered the edges using stickler and tied a bow at the top, also added some wired pearls.

Last night's Out of the Blue craft group was another big success, with lots more lovely chocolate bar wrappers made by the ladies...I will be sharing the photos tomorrow,

Bye for now,

Love and Hugs,
Carole XX

13 comments:

  1. I had to come over and say hi and wow there are some adorable things on your blog this week!! I love them all. The bear tag is just too cute :) I hope all is well with you and hope your chickens are having a good time now that the weather is good :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've been busy and I've missed a few posts. This butterfly tag is too cute. love the wire wrapped pearls and the butterfly stamp looks like lace. I was drawn in to have a closer look. So pretty pretty in pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that butterfly really looks like lace. Fabulous pink tag Carole. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tag, pink is the perfect color as far as I am concerned!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carole, that butterfly is stunning! It looks like real lace - really beautiful! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh., WOW! Carole, that butterfly is AMAZING!!
    I love your Tag the colour and embellishments are brilliant
    Have a fantastic weekend
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag, I thought the butterflies were some beautiful pieces of fine lace, until I read the post, they are so well stamped.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Carole,
    Beautiful tag, love the colour you have used, butterfly is very pretty too.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carole, this tag is gorgeous. The colours are really lovely. I especially like the butterfly - sounds like a lot of work, but really paid off. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so pretty! if this is the sort of work you do when your Mojo is sluggish! I need to rub shoulders with you!! wowie : ) In addition to the sensational butterfly I love the pink color and the pearls are the perfect accent!

    Beautiful : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty tag Carole, love that butterfly, the white really stands out against that lovely pink.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful tag. I love the pretty butterfly and the wired pearls look so gorgeous!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUSNESS indeedily... that butterfly is beautiful ... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete