Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Trick or Treat - Tuesday 28th October 2014

Good Morning Friends,

I was up very late crafting last night...got to admit I'm not usually at my best as a night time crafter, but Tom is away, so I knew I'd have trouble sleeping and crafting was the better option! I made some birthday cards for family and friends who have birthdays next week, so I was quite productive!

Now I am up early to share with you a couple of treat boxes I made recently - they will be for the neighbours children when they come knocking.

 This one was made using a Sizzix box die and Boo die...then for the handle I used a Spellbinders border die. I have had that die a long time, I think it was the first border die that I bought. Simples.

 For this box I cut the two largest pumpkin dies from a Spellbinders set and then ran them through my GC with an embossing folder. I made a base and sides for the box, using part of the box die from above and adapting it and then joined the two together to make a box.

I die cut some leaves and adhered them to the box, adding some glossy accents for dew drops. To finish I added some ribbon, twine and a button.

Thank you so much for stopping by...I did say I would be posting workshop photos, but I still have some autumnal/Halloween projects to show before the 31st, so they will have to wait until the weekend!

Love and Hugs,
Carole X

11 comments:

  1. Morning Carole,
    I'm sure the children will love these lovely little boxes.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole what fabulous boxes you have created the children will love them when they come knocking. I am sorry you couldn't sleep. Have a great week. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations Carole and colours used. Thanks so much for your comment on my Whimsy DT card.xx
    aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant makes, love them, very creative
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carole these are two great makes. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lucky trick or treater's in your neighbourhood!! Love these Carole, what fun that you managed to use an old part of your stash. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bag and the gorgeous swirly pumpkin and the pumpkin box is beautiful - I bet the kids in the neighbourhood will love these! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carole,
    another lot of fab and super makes.
    great designing, and the neighbours children are going to be sooooooooo! pleased with them.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous treat holders - the handle on the first one looks wonderful and the pumpkin is stunning! I'm sure these will be really appreciated.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure the neighbour's kids will love these! Both are fab.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete